Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the BIG things...

Monday 15 September 2014

Passion for baking...❤️

Two confirmations and two birthday parties, spread across the last 4 weeks, kind of set the agenda for how to spend my weekends this last month....

Don't get me wrong, I really love baking, but I must admit that even a passionate amateurbaker as myself has had enough of all the sugar and frosting by now.... :-)

I'll try not to overload you with cakes and stuff, so I'll portion it out on several posts, and in a few days I hope I will get back to my wool and crochet....I really miss my needles and yarn...so much better on the thighs, too......he, he!


Anyway, today, I'll show you what I made for the confirmation of "the boy next door"....




These goodies in soft blue/aqua/creme tones were made for our neighbours son's confirmation a few weeks ago. Inspired by the colourtheme for the tablearrangements, I made some sweet merengue roses.... 



....and a yummy Oreocake covered in roses, made of cream cheese frosting. 

Oreocake really never fails! There wasn't  a crumb left of this cake after the party....




The flower decorations on the table. So pretty! ❤️





Time to relax....until next weekend with another confirmation....





❤️ 
Live - Laugh - Love 
❤️




1 comment:

  1. You're quite a dab hand with your icing bag and nozzle. Those rose meringues are so pretty and must have looked great decorating tthe table!
    The big cake with the cream-cheese icing/frosting looks incredible! I prefer that to butter icing! I can well understand that there wasn't a crumb left on the plate!
    It was so nice to see you visit my place and leave a friendly comment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...