Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the BIG things...

Thursday 15 May 2014

Daisy Mandala parade...




I LOVE daisies, and those of you who follow me on Instagram, know that I lately have "suffered" from a Daisy Mandala hang-up...

There are so many beautiful mandalas out there in Blogland, and they seemed so much fun to make, so during our lovely Easter vacation I started to experiment with some patterns and colours, and finally made my first mandala!

I call this The Daisy Mandala, and I have worked for weeks now on a pattern and step-by-step tutorial, in case any of you would like to have a go at it.
I just have waaay too few hours in the day, so this project is dragging out, but I'm hoping it will be ready to be "published" very soon...

Anyway, here is a little mandala parade, with my attempts so far, and I promise I'll be back with the pattern!










                                            ❤️Live-Love-Laugh❤️









2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Can't wait to try this out with your tutorial. Waiting patiently ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Bernice:-) The tutorial is now ready!! Just scroll down to the previous post, and you'll find it!
    If you try it out, please let me know if there's anything that needs to be corrected og improved. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...